ASB Releases Second Exposure Draft for USPAP Changes
The Appraisal Standards Board (ASB) has released the Second Exposure Draft for proposed changes to the 2016-2017 Uniform Standards for Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). The scheduled revisions include:
- Defining the term â€śreportâ€ť
- Edits to eliminate confusion regarding report drafts
- Revisions to Standard 3 to enhance consistency with other standards and clarify dates identified and reported
- Edits to eliminate confusion regarding confidentiality
- Other edits to improve clarity and enforceability of USPAP
Comments are due by June 2, 2014. They can be submitted to ASBcomments@appraisalfoundation.org. You can read the full second exposure draft at the link below.